Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2011

A very exciting update...

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine involved discovering a gorgeous kitchen shop in Horsham, losing at Monopoly ( and it was all looking so hopeful!), a wonderful woodland walk and making a draught excluder...tutorial coming soon! But the most exciting thing of all this weekend is...

The Blackberry Grove facebook page has been born! You can check it out here.

This is the first step towards being fully up and running online. We are in the process of setting up our own website and ebay shop but the blog and facebook will be our main outlets for now.

I am so excited about all the beautiful things that we have found and I'm sure that you will love them.

These are happy companions in my sewing box and they brighten up my many misadventures with the sewing machine.
 And how cute is the tooth fairy cushion:

 I really hope you like what you see, the prices and more stock are available on the facebook page. There is plenty more to come so I will keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...