Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

New stock! new stock!


I think I'm as confused as my fuschia plant today (which is still flowering despite all the wind and frost). Last night it felt like Friday night, this morning I woke up convinced it was Saturday and then, in a work meeting before lunch, I momentarily thought it was the end of the day! So I am very very happy to say that it is - finally - THE WEEKEND!!!

And to make things even better, there's brand new stock in the shop - and it's gorgeous! Here is a taster below:



1. Rough finished wooden heart hooks £3.99
2. Grey lime country wash clock £11.99
3. Summer garden washbag £8.99
4. 6 heart cluster £3.99
5. Antiqued insect resined coasters (set of 4) £9.99
6. Wooden chalkboard tags £2.49 per pair
7. Lime wash wooden compartment box with glass heart peephole lid £12.99
8. Set of 4 wooden coasters in a pretty wire holder £5.99

I don't know about you but 2012 seems to be the year of weddings...and these gorgeous labels are the perfect finishing touch to any present: 

wooden luggage gift tags £1.49 

For full details of these featured products simply click on either the link to the right or above to go to the shop. There you'll see the full range of new products too :)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...