Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday...

I hope you've all had a wonderful week. I've got a jam packed weekend of training at work and seeing friends, so not much time for crafting in this little corner of the universe over the next couple of days.

I thought I'd share some ideas that I'm itching to try...perhaps it will be some inspiration for your crafting needs this weekend while sheltering from all the forecasted rain!


How to imprint a lace pattern on a lampshade by whatthecraft.com
All I can say is that I'm finding myself some inkodye ASAP...I have the perfect lampshade for this pretty makeover.


Inspiration for a fun paint project by Cozamia

Paint dipped baby jars by Oh happy day

Carrying on the lace theme with a pretty lace notebook DIY by A beautiful mess

I love this painted bracelet project by Between the lines

And finally some paper craft with these cute origami bows by How about orange

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...