Monday, April 8, 2013
1) I baked pretzels for the first time - I may have eaten all six.
2) We finally sowed our seeds for our veg bag - it was SO good to get outside in the garden.
3) I got ridiculously excited when we purchased a mini greenhouse!
4) Another garden related item - our yellow crocuses sprung up this weekend - they made me happy :)
4) We went to Oxburgh Hall - oh yeah, and we didn't even wear coats outside - YES!
5) I significantly depleted my Easter chocolate...may have to move onto Andrew's chocolate soon.
6) Returned to my never-ending embroidery project while watching Paris-Roubaix.
Our plans changed this weekend which meant we were left with 2 whole days with no plans! It was so relaxing and it felt good to get outside in the sunshine! It's got me daydreaming about our garden, bbqs and summertime!
What did you do this weekend?