For 2 chocolate cups:
1. Melt 100g white chocolate, set aside.
2. Blow up two balloons to the desired size (keep them small to maintain the bowl shape)
3. Dip the balloons repeatedly into the melted chocolate to build up the chocolate shell.
4. Set onto a lined tray/plate and chill until set.
5. Pop the balloon and gently pull away from the chocolate shell.
I filled mine with far too much chocolate mousse (well it was fine for me but my husband doesn't have the same skill in packing away chocolate!). I used a super easy recipe from The Big Book of Chocolate...
1 egg white
5tbsp caster sugar
100g dark chocolate
125ml double cream
1. Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool
2. Whip the cream to soft peaks
3. In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until the soft peak stage. Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk until the peaks are thick and shiny.
4. Use a metal spoon to fold in the chocolate and cream.
5. Divide between the two cups and refrigerate for 30 minutes before
I hope you enjoy having a go at your own chocolate cups!